Retsagen mod Murray

#41 Bruger er offline   AJackson :D Ikon 06 February 2011 - 06:21 PM

• Ansi
  • Ikon
  • Gruppe: Members
  • Indmeldt: 02-November 10

Læs Indlægthemjj, på 06 February 2011 - 06:02 PM, sagde:

Conrad Murray’s Ex Girlfriend: He Only Cared About Money, Not Michael Jackson

Looks like Conrad Murray should have found a different girlfriend to call.

The doctor told police he was on the phone for five minutes before discovering Michael Jackson‘s body on June 25th 2009, but then-girlfriend Sade Anding believes that he already knew something was wrong with Michael when he called her, telling Good Morning America he called her “out of the blue” and only said “well” before letting the phone hang as she heard “the mumbling of voices.” Prosecutors believe this call was part of an attempt to establish a timeline for Michael Jackson’s death that made him look less criminally negligent.

Anding, one of several girlfriends he had at the time, tells TMZ she believes Conrad Murray cared more about paying child support for his many children–and impressing ladies like Anding—than taking care of Michael.

“He was more thinking of how the money can help him and how it can change him and give him the life that he wants…instead of really worrying about the main person and why you’re having the job…which is Michael.” It certainly would give him a motive to spend more time supplying Michael with Propofol and other drugs, rather than trying to wean the star off the chemicals that killed him.

http://foreign.peace...e=SNS.analytics

Uh, jeg forstod meningen, sådan nogenlunde.
ONDE!!!! :bigcry:
There is no sunlight, 'cause we've lost you, Michael
Just like the clouds our eyes do the same
You passed away...
And everyday it rains...
We'll never moonwalk alone

#42 Bruger er offline   HeavenCanWait Ikon 07 February 2011 - 02:01 PM

• Have You Seen My Childhood?!!!!
  • Ikon
  • Indmeldt: 01-July 09

Uuugh !! :angryshout:
Jorden har mistet et smukt menneske. Himlen har fået en engel.
Karina nu lyser du på himlen om kap med stjernerne ♥
Jeg vil altid elske dig og du vil altid være i mit hjerte ♥♥♥ :'(

Member of the "I wear my Michael Jackson-addiction with pride"-club
Member of the "Michael Jackson is innocent"-club

"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same,
then everything that happens in between can be dealt with" - Michael Jackson

Skrevet Billede

#43 Bruger er offline   Ane Ikon 07 February 2011 - 03:01 PM

• Naughty
  • Ikon
  • Gruppe: Ko-administrator
  • Indmeldt: 07-November 07

Læs Indlægthemjj, på 06 February 2011 - 06:02 PM, sagde:

Conrad Murray’s Ex Girlfriend: He Only Cared About Money, Not Michael Jackson

Looks like Conrad Murray should have found a different girlfriend to call.

The doctor told police he was on the phone for five minutes before discovering Michael Jackson‘s body on June 25th 2009, but then-girlfriend Sade Anding believes that he already knew something was wrong with Michael when he called her, telling Good Morning America he called her “out of the blue” and only said “well” before letting the phone hang as she heard “the mumbling of voices.” Prosecutors believe this call was part of an attempt to establish a timeline for Michael Jackson’s death that made him look less criminally negligent.

Anding, one of several girlfriends he had at the time, tells TMZ she believes Conrad Murray cared more about paying child support for his many children–and impressing ladies like Anding—than taking care of Michael.

“He was more thinking of how the money can help him and how it can change him and give him the life that he wants…instead of really worrying about the main person and why you’re having the job…which is Michael.” It certainly would give him a motive to spend more time supplying Michael with Propofol and other drugs, rather than trying to wean the star off the chemicals that killed him.

http://foreign.peace...e=SNS.analytics

Hvad komplet ligegyldige folk dog ikke gør, for lidt berømmelse.
..I'm just simply Michael Jackson

Skrevet Billede

#44 Bruger er offline   themjj Ikon 08 February 2011 - 11:07 AM

• Moo-Medlem
  • Ikon
  • Indmeldt: 26-April 04

http://www.examiner....e=SNS.analytics

Michael Jackson manslaughter trial will be televised, judge rules -- According to a report by Reuters, Los Angeles Superior Court judge Michael Pastor ruled on Monday to allow television cameras in the courtroom to cover the manslaughter trial against Dr. Conrad Murray for the wrongful death of entertainer, Michael Jackson. He also moved up the date of the trial to March 24 with the beginning of jury selection.
Cameras will not be allowed in to view the jury selection process, and they must have the "absolute least intrusive placement" during the proceedings when they begin, Reuters reported.
The trial is expected to last six weeks.
Dr. Conrad Murray has pleaded "not guilty" to the charge of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson. The physician, who was treating Mr. Jackson at the time of his death, has admitted to administering the anesthetic drug, propofol, to the singer on the day he died. The coroner's report listed "acute propofol intoxication" as the cause of death of the entertainer. The defense is expected to build an argument around Mr. Jackson's alleged prior abuse of the drug.
Dr. Murray could face four years in prison if convicted of involuntary manslaughter. Involuntary manslaughter is a lesser charge than murder and does not satisfy some Jackson family members and fans as a harsh enough charge.
Michael Jackson died unexpectedly at his home at the age of 50 on June 25, 2009. He was rehearsing for an upcoming concert series in London called This Is It.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Michael Jackson manslaughter trial will be televised, judge rules - National Young Adult Pop Culture | Examiner.com http://www.examiner....s#ixzz1DMPuB1M9
RIP Beautiful Michael!

check out my photoart at http://cim-photo.dk http://themjj.deviantart.com
Skrevet Billede

#45 Bruger er offline   *Malene* Ikon 08 February 2011 - 01:36 PM

• Malene
  • Ikon
  • Indmeldt: 19-April 04

Læs Indlægthemjj, på 08 February 2011 - 11:07 AM, sagde:

http://www.examiner....e=SNS.analytics

Michael Jackson manslaughter trial will be televised, judge rules -- According to a report by Reuters, Los Angeles Superior Court judge Michael Pastor ruled on Monday to allow television cameras in the courtroom to cover the manslaughter trial against Dr. Conrad Murray for the wrongful death of entertainer, Michael Jackson. He also moved up the date of the trial to March 24 with the beginning of jury selection.
Cameras will not be allowed in to view the jury selection process, and they must have the "absolute least intrusive placement" during the proceedings when they begin, Reuters reported.
The trial is expected to last six weeks.
Dr. Conrad Murray has pleaded "not guilty" to the charge of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson. The physician, who was treating Mr. Jackson at the time of his death, has admitted to administering the anesthetic drug, propofol, to the singer on the day he died. The coroner's report listed "acute propofol intoxication" as the cause of death of the entertainer. The defense is expected to build an argument around Mr. Jackson's alleged prior abuse of the drug.
Dr. Murray could face four years in prison if convicted of involuntary manslaughter. Involuntary manslaughter is a lesser charge than murder and does not satisfy some Jackson family members and fans as a harsh enough charge.
Michael Jackson died unexpectedly at his home at the age of 50 on June 25, 2009. He was rehearsing for an upcoming concert series in London called This Is It.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Michael Jackson manslaughter trial will be televised, judge rules - National Young Adult Pop Culture | Examiner.com http://www.examiner....s#ixzz1DMPuB1M9

Jeg er en af de fans der IKKE synes det er nok som straf...!!!
Men vi venter da bare til marts, og de uger frem den nu tager, og så fejrer vi dommen (han forhåbentlig får) sammen!!!!
FUCK MURRAY!!! :wallbash: :2guns:
Skrevet Billede

#46 Bruger er offline   Sille Ikon 11 February 2011 - 05:09 PM

• Moo-Medlem
  • Ikon
  • Indmeldt: 16-August 09

Er virkelig meget i vildrede. Kan ikke bestemme mig til om det er godt eller skidt at det vil blive vist i TV.
Hælder vist mest til skidt :( men alligevel ....nej, skidt - ændrer nok mening igen og igen og igen :eek:
Skrevet Billede

#47 Bruger er offline   AJackson :D Ikon 11 February 2011 - 06:23 PM

• Ansi
  • Ikon

Læs IndlægSille, på 11 February 2011 - 05:09 PM, sagde:

Er virkelig meget i vildrede. Kan ikke bestemme mig til om det er godt eller skidt at det vil blive vist i TV.
Hælder vist mest til skidt :( men alligevel ....nej, skidt - ændrer nok mening igen og igen og igen :eek:

Blir' retsagen vist i TV? :eek:
(Jeg har ikke fulgt så nøje med... Som i kan se)
You passed away...
And everyday it rains...

#48 Bruger er offline   HeavenCanWait Ikon 11 February 2011 - 06:35 PM

• Have You Seen My Childhood?!!!!
  • Ikon
  • Indmeldt: 01-July 09

Læs IndlægAJackson , på 11 February 2011 - 06:23 PM, sagde:

Ja det er hvad rygterne siger. Jeg bryder mig ikke om det - overhovedet ikke og vil under ingen omstændigheder se transmissionen alene.
Jeg synes der er....... KLAMT !! (det er vist lige det bedste ord jeg kan komme på) og det er kun for, at medierne kan tjene penge :wallbash:
Jorden har mistet et smukt menneske. Himlen har fået en engel.
Karina nu lyser du på himlen om kap med stjernerne ♥
Jeg vil altid elske dig og du vil altid være i mit hjerte ♥♥♥ :'(

Member of the "I wear my Michael Jackson-addiction with pride"-club
Member of the "Michael Jackson is innocent"-club

"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same,
then everything that happens in between can be dealt with" - Michael Jackson

Skrevet Billede

#49 Bruger er offline   AJackson :D Ikon 11 February 2011 - 07:06 PM

• Ansi
  • Ikon

Læs IndlægHeavenCanWait, på 11 February 2011 - 06:35 PM, sagde:

Ja det er hvad rygterne siger. Jeg bryder mig ikke om det - overhovedet ikke og vil under ingen omstændigheder se transmissionen alene.
Jeg synes der er....... KLAMT !! (det er vist lige det bedste ord jeg kan komme på) og det er kun for, at medierne kan tjene penge :wallbash:

Dumme :wallbash:

(ikke dig :D)
You passed away...
And everyday it rains...

#50 Bruger er offline   mystix Ikon 11 February 2011 - 07:33 PM

• Moo-Medlem
  • Ikon
  • Indmeldt: 05-July 09

For en der ikke har fuldt så meget med er det he jo en "fantastisk" tråd, det vil jeg lige give mig selv tid til at læse...
Skrevet Billede

You're always in my heart <3

#51 Bruger er offline   themjj Ikon 11 February 2011 - 07:59 PM

• Moo-Medlem
  • Ikon

Læs IndlægAJackson , på 11 February 2011 - 06:23 PM, sagde:

Ja den vil blive vist... Men selvom det ikke særlig behageligt, så er der en rigtig god del i det. I og med at medierne ikke kan fordreje og manipulere informationer som de gjorde under 2005 retssagen. Det er trods alt positivt.
RIP Beautiful Michael!

Skrevet Billede

#52 Bruger er offline   Mona Skov Ikon 11 February 2011 - 08:02 PM

• Moo-Medlem
  • Ikon
  • Indmeldt: 12-January 11

Læs Indlægthemjj, på 11 February 2011 - 07:59 PM, sagde:

Ja den vil blive vist... Men selvom det ikke særlig behageligt, så er der en rigtig god del i det. I og med at medierne ikke kan fordreje og manipulere informationer som de gjorde under 2005 retssagen. Det er trods alt positivt.

Ja, det er jo en god ting ;) Men jeg ved nu ikke om jeg kan holde ud af se det på tv....:'(

#53 Bruger er offline   AJackson :D Ikon 11 February 2011 - 09:04 PM

• Ansi
  • Ikon

Læs Indlægthemjj, på 11 February 2011 - 07:59 PM, sagde:

Ja... :confused:

Ved i hvornår det bliver vist?
You passed away...
And everyday it rains...

#54 Bruger er offline   themjj Ikon 11 February 2011 - 09:27 PM

• Moo-Medlem
  • Ikon

Læs IndlægAJackson , på 11 February 2011 - 09:04 PM, sagde:

Ja... :confused:

Ved i hvornår det bliver vist?

Jeg tror nu ikke at det bliver vist som et slags tv show, jeg tror mest at det betyder at der må optages derfra...
Så det er nok nyhederne og måske på nettet man vil kunne se det... og hvem ved måske i Amerikansk TV, der er sikkert nogle der mener at det vil kunne trække seere.
RIP Beautiful Michael!

Skrevet Billede

#55 Bruger er offline   AJackson :D Ikon 11 February 2011 - 10:18 PM

• Ansi
  • Ikon

Læs Indlægthemjj, på 11 February 2011 - 09:27 PM, sagde:

Jeg tror nu ikke at det bliver vist som et slags tv show, jeg tror mest at det betyder at der må optages derfra...
Så det er nok nyhederne og måske på nettet man vil kunne se det... og hvem ved måske i Amerikansk TV, der er sikkert nogle der mener at det vil kunne trække seere.

Når okay ;)
Jeg havde da heller ikke forstillet mig at det var et kæmpe tv show, men altså, man kan "håbe" at der kommer noget om det i Dansk tv (:
You passed away...
And everyday it rains...

#56 Bruger er offline   fuzzball Ikon 12 February 2011 - 11:48 AM

• Moo-Medlem
  • Ikon
  • Indmeldt: 28-March 09

Læs Indlægthemjj, på 11 February 2011 - 06:59 PM, sagde:

Ja lige præcis!!!

#57 Bruger er offline   themjj Ikon 28 February 2011 - 11:53 PM

• Moo-Medlem
  • Ikon

Michael Jackson case: Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers face $1,500-a-day fines
Comments (0) (106) (77)
February 28, 2011 | 12:21 pm
A judge threatened Monday to hit Dr. Conrad Murray’s lawyers with $1,500-a-day fines for failing to share evidence with prosecutors before the physician's trial next month in the death of Michael Jackson.

Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor told lawyers for the pop icon’s personal physician that he would impose the fines or other sanctions Wednesday unless they met their legal obligation to turn over witness statements and expert reports to prosecutors.

“I am extremely distressed about the state of this case and whether in fact the defense is ready for trial,” Pastor said.

Murray is set to go on trial March 24, but prosecutors have repeatedly asked the judge to delay the case, saying the defense is not ready for trial because it has not shared materials concerning its witnesses.

Murray has refused to waive his right to a speedy trial, as most defendants do, to preserve his right to practice medicine. Pastor stripped him of his California medical license, but authorities in Texas and Nevada, where he practices, have agreed to await the conclusion of the trial to make their decisions, his lawyers said.

Murray, 57, is charged with involuntary manslaughter and has pleaded not guilty. Jackson died in 2009 from an overdose of the surgical anesthetic propofol.

-- Harriet Ryan
http://latimesblogs....e=SNS.analytics
RIP Beautiful Michael!

Skrevet Billede

#58 Bruger er offline   themjj Ikon 09 September 2011 - 12:48 PM

• Moo-Medlem
  • Ikon

Så sker der noget igen, Man er nu igang med at finde en jury til retssagen som starter den 27ende september.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS:

NEW: "Disobedience will not be tolerated," the judge told the jury pool

More than 400 potential jurors will be questioned to find a fair jury

Dr. Conrad Murray is charged with causing Michael Jackson's death

Opening statements are set for September 27

http://edition.cnn.c...?iref=allsearch

"Los Angeles (CNN) -- The judge warned potential jurors Thursday in the trial of Michael Jackson's doctor they could face jail if they violate his order not to talk to anyone about the case, including with "telepathic communication."
The search began Thursday for 18 Los Angeles County citizens who can put aside what they've heard about the pop star's death so they can sit in judgment of Dr. Conrad Murray, who is charged with involuntary manslaughter.
"Disobedience will not be tolerated. It can undermine our system of justice," Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor told the potential jurors. "Violation of my orders can lead to an unjust verdict, a mistrial, emotional turmoil and distress."
Pastor's order also bans jurors from researching the case online, or using a dictionary or the Bible, he said.
"Things on the Internet can be inaccurate and misleading," Pastor said. "We have this need today to share information with 750 million other people we don't even know. We don't know their agenda or the truth of what they say on the Internet."
When the judge asked for a show of hands from anyone who has not heard of the case, no hands were raised.
In all, up to 450 potential jurors will report to the courthouse in downtown Los Angeles between Thursday and Monday for the selection process in the trial.
When Murray was introduced to the first group of 160 potential jurors Thursday, he stood up and said "Good morning, ladies and gentlemen." Many of them responded in unison, "Good morning."
Pastor's first task is to decide who in the pool of potential jurors likely would not endure the duration of the trial. While the 12 jurors and six alternates will be allowed to return home after court each day, the five weeks or more of testimony can take a toll on their finances and families.
For a hardship to cause someone to be dismissed it "must be extreme," the judge said.
Those who are kept are being given about 30 pages of questions to determine if they are qualified to be on the jury.
They will return September 23 for face-to-face questioning by lawyers as the final list of jurors is chosen.
Opening statements for the trial, which will be televised, are scheduled for September 27. The judge told the jury pool he expects their service will be over on or about October 28.
The last roadblock to the start of Murray's trial came Wednesday when a California appeals court rejected the defense's petition for a delay so that the issue of jury sequestration could be reconsidered.
Murray's lawyers had argued that Pastor had abused his discretion by rejecting a request that the jury be kept in a hotel for the duration of the trial.
They compared the upcoming trial to the recent coverage of the Casey Anthony murder trial in Florida and said Murray could not get a fair trial if the jury was not isolated from what they expect will be non-stop media coverage.
"Petition is denied in the absence in a showing of abuse of discretion," the brief appeals ruling said.
Meanwhile, evidence intended to prove Jackson could not have caused his own death might not be allowed in trial, Pastor said in a hearing Wednesday.
Murray's defense is built on the theory that Jackson drank propofol, the surgical anesthetic the coroner concluded killed him, while the doctor was away from his bedside on the morning of June 25, 2009.
Prosecutors want jurors to hear expert testimony based on a recent experiment conducted on six university students in Chile that they argue proves there is "zero possibility that the propofol was orally ingested."
Pastor raised questions about the experiment in a hearing Wednesday.
"I need more information about the underlying data since it is not a scientific published article," Pastor said. "I don't know the source of the information."
The judge will allow a prosecution expert to testify about a study on piglets conducted at a veterinary college in Norway, a report defense attorneys argued has nothing to do with how oral ingestion of propofol would affect a human being.
The study involved five piglets that "have propofol suppositories shoved up their rectums and they are watched to see if they went to sleep," defense attorney Michael Flanagan said. "The rectum is at the other end of the (gastrointestinal) system."
Prosecutors contend Murray, who was hired as Jackson's personal physician as the singer rehearsed for comeback concerts, used a makeshift IV drip to administer propofol intended to help Jackson sleep, a practice they argue violated the standard of care and led to the pop icon's death."
RIP Beautiful Michael!

Skrevet Billede

#59 Bruger er offline   themjj Ikon 09 September 2011 - 05:53 PM

• Moo-Medlem
  • Ikon

En af de teorier Murrays forsvars advokater forsøger at bruge, er at Michael selv skulle ha drukket propofol'en, fordi der var spor af propofol i maven. Her er der så en ekspert der maner den teori i jorden:

http://edition.cnn.c...?iref=allsearch
RIP Beautiful Michael!

Skrevet Billede

#60 Bruger er offline   Mini MJJ Ikon 11 September 2011 - 05:38 PM

• Høvding
  • Ikon
  • Indmeldt: 17-August 06

tak for updaten :)
Michael Joseph Jackson <3

Skrevet Billede