The Moo-Walkers Forum: A view of a childhood.... - The Moo-Walkers Forum

Hop til indhold

A view of a childhood....

#1 Guest_Keys_* 09 May 2010 - 03:37 PM

• Gruppe: Guests

Watching a child at play is fun. Children live in their own little world and to them it is serious business, and in their minds it all makes sense. We smile at them. They can accept our smiling. To laugh at them is hurtful and damaging and causes them to run from us and hide. As adults we have long lost the key to the beauty of that child world. We can look at it from a distance, see the joy and adventure that flows with such spontaneity from a child's imagination, but we can no longer enter into that world. It is lost to us forever. We were once there but somewhere along life's path have lost the key to the door that unlocks that world for us. We might be tempted to call the child's world a world of make-believe. But that would be a mistake. It is make -believe to us who have found another world which we never dare to call make-believe. That child's world is no more fantasy to the child than our unhealthy world is to ourselves.
~Joseph F. Girzone~

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:
Tænker på mj når jeg læser det..

#2 Bruger er offline   HeavenCanWait Ikon 09 May 2010 - 04:24 PM

• Have You Seen My Childhood?!!!!
  • Ikon
  • Gruppe: Members
  • Indmeldt: 01-July 09

Åårh mand :bigcry:
Jeg tænker også på Michael når jeg læser det, men også på min egen mistede barndom :bigcry:
Jorden har mistet et smukt menneske. Himlen har fået en engel.
Karina nu lyser du på himlen om kap med stjernerne ♥
Jeg vil altid elske dig og du vil altid være i mit hjerte ♥♥♥ :'(

Member of the "I wear my Michael Jackson-addiction with pride"-club
Member of the "Michael Jackson is innocent"-club

"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same,
then everything that happens in between can be dealt with" - Michael Jackson

Skrevet Billede

#3 Bruger er offline   foralltime Ikon 13 May 2010 - 04:22 PM

• Moo-Medlem
  • Ikon
  • Gruppe: Members
  • Indmeldt: 20-September 09

Læs IndlægKeys, på 09 May 2010 - 03:37 PM, sagde:

Watching a child at play is fun. Children live in their own little world and to them it is serious business, and in their minds it all makes sense. We smile at them. They can accept our smiling. To laugh at them is hurtful and damaging and causes them to run from us and hide. As adults we have long lost the key to the beauty of that child world. We can look at it from a distance, see the joy and adventure that flows with such spontaneity from a child's imagination, but we can no longer enter into that world. It is lost to us forever. We were once there but somewhere along life's path have lost the key to the door that unlocks that world for us. We might be tempted to call the child's world a world of make-believe. But that would be a mistake. It is make -believe to us who have found another world which we never dare to call make-believe. That child's world is no more fantasy to the child than our unhealthy world is to ourselves.
~Joseph F. Girzone~

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:
Tænker på mj når jeg læser det..

Hvor er det smukt - hvis vi allesammen "tænkte" lidt mere som barnet, så er der mange ting i den her verden som ville være meget bedre....
Da jeg læste det, kom jeg til at tænke på det her:

Children of the rainbow:
I talked to Grammy yesterday
about a girl I know.
Her skin’s a different color
but I like her, even though

the other children tease her
and it makes her run away
because she looks so different
and they never let her play.

I think she looks just beautiful!
Her skin is chocolate brown.
She’s the nicest girl I’ve ever met
and it’s sad to see her frown.

Grammy held me on her lap
and told me she was proud.
She said that’s what’s important
and then my gram allowed

that children are life's rainbow,
black and yellow, red and white,
but the colors aren't what matter,
it's what's down deep inside.

I asked her if that’s what it means
when we say we’re colorblind.
She smiled and said it should mean that
in all hearts and in all minds.

C.J. Heck
SMILE though your heart is aching...LIFE is still worth while if you only SMILE...

Side 1 af 1
  • Du kan ikke starte et nyt emne
  • Du kan ikke svare på dette emne

1 Bruger(e) læser dette emne
0 medlemmer, 1 gæster, 0 anonyme brugere